Disclaimer

Disclaimer: These reviews reflect my own prejudices & personal experiences. Be your own judge - try them yourself & create your own experiences.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yotteko-Ya

Best for: Ramen
Location: McCully


Yotteko-Ya is my favorite place for ramen. It's located on the second floor of McCully Shopping Center. Apparently their paitan soup has a special ingredient - collagen, which is supposed to keep you looking young. So that's why I look so young! As a 21-year-old who can still pass for a high school student, age-defying potions are not my highest priority. However, good taste is. The noodles are cooked perfectly, the broth tastes like nothing I've tasted anywhere else, and the char siu is always juicy.


I usually order gyoza and a bowl of ramen, a set that costs about $13.