Disclaimer

Disclaimer: These reviews reflect my own prejudices & personal experiences. Be your own judge - try them yourself & create your own experiences.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Apartm3nt

Best for: Happy Hour, Drinks
Location: Century Center
Foodgasmic dish: Bombay Passion (cocktail)

$5 pizza
Lounges that actually serve good food blow my mind. Apartm3nt is a bit awkward - it's located in the same building as my old piano teacher, and for a while Erin and I weren't sure how to order - but once we got past all that, we had a great time here.

$5 happy hour
It's a pretty dressy place, at least by Hawaii standards. During happy hour, food is half off, which means $5 pizzas. I've heard complaints about their other dishes, but I am a big fan of their pizza. Cocktails are also $5, and my bombay passion (Bombay Sapphire, raspberries, passion fruit, and vanilla) was so good that I didn't even bother to try a different cocktail and instead ordered it again.

There are supposed to be different rooms for dancing and playing pool, but we were having such a good time eating that we forgot to explore. However, the bathroom is another story. While the rest of the lounge is beautiful, the bathroom, while designed to be just as classy, is not maintained at all. It was as disgusting as a nightclub on Kuhio. Work on that, Apartm3nt, because I'd like to come back.